Welcome to WatchGameFilm.com. We continuously work to improve of offering. Some things change, features get added (or in some cases removed) and product updates get applied often. Our goal is to make it clear to you where certain features or bug related issues stand regarding our product. Let us know if you have any questions regarding these product update notifications or if you are experience a problem or need to put in a feature request.
Bugs, Fixes and Current Status
As of August 12th, 2018
Current Status: WatchGameFilm.com is online and running. We are making code drops nightly before the football season begins for most teams. We expect these updates to continue daily until August 13th. My Highlights is under revision and not yet available to the community. Many minor fixes and updates have been added to the Exchange feature and we are currently involved in work around clip indexing as well as the video player.
- My Highlights under revision (Aug 20)
- Video splicing and merging (Aug 20)
- Automatic film notification not happening after film is uploaded (Aug 20)
Fixes (Last 30 Days):
- Improved video player with Film Breakdown (i.e. Clip List) (Aug 12)
- Identified workaround for Film Upload error message: "The web server returned unexpected response." (Aug 8)
- Contact League Team (Aug 2)
- Manage League Locker Administration (Aug 1)
- Video Markup / Whiteboard
- iOS, Android and Windows Cell Phone applications
- Streaming to Roku and other major platforms
- Expand video player and maintain controls
- Export and import clip index
If you need any assistance during your use of our product, please do not hesitate to contact us as email@example.com.
Was this article helpful? If you still have questions or need more information, please click the Contact Us button in the page footer below.